The Enterprise Incident
- Was the romance between Lady Romulan Commander and Mr. Spock real?
- Lady Romulan Commander's agenda (part 1)
- This episodes special effects
- Captain Kirk was the bad guy! Did you know?
- Captain Kirk's glammin' it up as a Romulan
- How naive was the Romulan Commander? 10.
- The Federation are bad guys.
- Costuming. Lots of it.
- Lady Romulan Commander's agenda (part 2)
- Captain Kirk and the dumbest Romulan guard ever.
- Are Vulcans incapable of lying? Hells. No.
- Kirk dead? Nope.
And if you're needing it, Achmed the Dead Terrorist doing Kirk threatening Spock.
4 of 5 Glittery Gold Fake Romulan Eyebrows
Things they took apart and made into a cloaking device are the inspiration for this week's suggestions: Nomad was in the Changeling and the ball is from Return to Tomorrow.
Let That be Your Last Battlefield
It's going to be about the Enterprise getting in over their heads in a war, where they lose a battle or fight and regret it.