Andy and Jessica talk:
- Phage. Faj-uh. Phhhhhaaaayzzzz.
- Vidiians are creepy, gross, super interesting and really awful
- If you pull the strings, this episode just falls apart
- The transporters are magical immortal machines that we don’t use
- The Dr. is the last to know anything!
- Kes is a child. So Neelix is… EW.
- Janeway’s decision to let them go
- The Vidiians are serial killing zombies
- Are we going to address the Maquis/Starfleet mix?
- Dilithium crystals
- The very cool video of comparing max warp speeds
3 of 5 vVidiian medical scanners/organ thievers
- Tattoo (Season 2, episode 9): For Chakotay's backstory
- Dreadnaught (Season 2, episode 17): One of Andy’s faves, B’ellana is haunted by her past
- Death Wish (Season 2, episode 18): An immortal Q wants the right to stop living.
- Tuvix (Season 2, episode 24): Those darn transporters merge Tuvok and Neelix together.
Next Up: Alliances
Seska is going to have information on Voyager so the Nistrim is going to catch up with us, start a battle and then we’re going to be able to take over that ship! Don't mess with Voyager!