Andy and Jessica talk:
- BDSM helmets and Cardassian makeup
- Action vs. meetings
- Clunkiness between O’Brien and Keiko
- Singing in Star Trek
- Everyman characters
- Proving you are right being more important than taking lives
- Specism. Or xenophobia. Or something.
- War. It messes soldiers up.
- Maxwell did it all wrong. Would Picard have done it better?
- Iconic episodes (and hardcore fans) can be intimidating
- Deep Space 9 prep
3 of 5 Cardassian Headgear Helmets
For background on Deep Space 9:
- Chain of Command, parts 1 and 2. (Season 6, episode 11) Wherein we believe the Cardassians are building weapons and Picard goes on a special mission and Riker deals with a new captain.
- Ensign Ro. (Season 5, episode 3) We learn about the Bajorans through, you guessed it, Ensign Ro.
Next Up: Inner Light
Predictions are not made for this episode. Just go, watch, enjoy. Cry a little.