In Andy's favorite Voyager episode, he and Jessica discuss:
- Andy's favorite because he loves timey-wimey, but Janeway does not
- This is an epic adventure where nothing happens
- Character moments from Tuvok, 7 of 9 and crew
- Paris being the voice of reason and Chakotay going off the rails
- Annorax's problem is himself
- The reset. *Sigh*
- The series in their time
- Going back to old-style sci-fi!
4 of 5 beat up Voyager ships
- Dreadnaught (Season 2, episode 17) - we encounter a probe that B'Elanna programmed that made it's way into the Delta quadrant. She argues with herself as a weapon.
- Day of honor (Season 4, episode 3) - B'Elanna is confronted with the Day of Honor and she is not interested in her Klingon heritage. Also, she's dating Tom Paris.
- Extreme Risk (Season 5, episode 3) - Tom Paris builds the Delta Flyer in a space race while B'Elanna is hurting herself and dealing with depression.
Next Up: Bride of Chaotica
Tom Paris is going to be the monster's bride, sacrificed to a volcano. Harry Kim is going to have him from the bad volcano monster.