Andy and Jessica talk:
- The two storylines in this episode
- Janeway "allowing" (or not) both situations
- Who 7 of 9 is and how deep the character can go, even beyond heels and cat suits!
- 7 of 9 is alone and she is becoming an individual
- Kes is becoming... everything?
- Kes' goodbye tour and how cheap it feels
- Andy tries a Borg voice
- Go-to holodeck scenarios
- Jessica will be captaining an episode soon
5 of 5 ocular implants.
But also 3 of 5 Tuvok meditation flames
In prepping for captainship of an upcoming episode choice, Jessica delivers her top picks for you to watch this week.
- Futures End (Season 3, episode 8) - Voyager gets thrown into the future and we see Sarah Silverman.
- The Q and the Grey (Season 3, episode 11) - Look for Janeway's terrific line: "What, that's it?!"
- Darkling (Season 3, episode 18) - We see Kes' adventurous spirit and the Doctor alters his personality. Bad Doctor!
Next Up: Year of Hell (1 and 2)
Voyager is going to do what it loves to do, which is try to power through a gas cloud and not know that things are getting timey-whimy. They'll live through a year of things and people breaking down and find out on the other side only 3 days have passed.