Trouble with Tribbles
- The snappiness of the episode—it’s fun!
- Jessica’s absolute favorite moment of Star Trek so far: watching Shatner get bombarded with Tribbles!
- Spock and McCoy insulting each other and that whole relationship
- The joy of Scotty and his accent and character and starting the fight
- The bar fight
- Jessica believes the captain is in fact, a overbearing, swaggering dictator with delusions of godhood leading to Andy’s childhood hero drama
- Passionate engineers in sci-fi shows
- The scenes that drag on
- The Klingon appearance changes
- The new Star Trek show, Discovery
- Fans acceptance of canon changes over time - Kirk isn’t actually real!
- The Klingon attitudes last episode vs this episode
- Characters we'll be meeting in the future
- Nichelle Nichol's talent
- The nonsense Priority 1 for Ambassador Ninny-face
- What's the proper term for a creature that can reproduce asexually? Because that's not what bisexual means...
- Chekov's accent
5 of 5 Multiplying Tribbles
If you'd like to see more of the lighter side of Star Trek there are super fun comedic episodes we aren't going to be able to watch, but are definitely worth checking out, including Squire of Gothos. Go watch it. Highly recommended. Want even with MORE fun? Go stream A Piece of the Action.
Meeting with a whole bunches of new aliens in Journey to Babel.
It's tough getting all these aliens speaking the same language. Clearly something is going to get lost in translation in this next episode.